We have a team of experienced technicians who are more than capable of handling any vehicle-related issue, and we are ready to cater to your requirements whenever needed.
We strictly follow the new rules
During an MOT check St Helens, we strictly follow the pre-defined set of instructions issued by the British Government. Adhering to the 2018 update, we will check your car’s daytime running lights, headlight washers, reversing lights, air pressure, and brake fluid (for any contamination).
We will also run a test to measure your car’s emission; the British Government has doubled down on emission norms, and we will perform an MOT St Helens adhering to the new standards only.
Other than these, the parts that will be inspected as a part of the test are –
Internal checks –
- Steering wheel and steering column.
- Gauges and switches.
- View from the driver’s seat.
- Condition of the seats and seatbelts.
- Doors and mirrors.
- Condition of the windshield wipers and washer fluid container, as well as the quantity of washer fluid.
Exterior checks –
- Legibility of the registration plate. Proper functioning of plate light.
- All four tyres and wheels.
- Condition of the suspension unit.
- Condition of the car chassis and bodywork.
- Condition of the warning indicators, horn, brake light, hazard signals, reflectors, etc.
- Functioning and throw of the headlights and fog lights.
Other than that, we also assess your car’s fuel system and stopping distance, as well as any previous issues if you want us to check MOT history for a complete inspection.
Think quality, think Blackbrook Motors
At Blackbrook Motors, we strive to offer you the highest standards of service without burdening your budget. Our workshop at Blackbrook Road, Haydock, St. Helens, WA11 0AD acts as the one-stop destination for residents of Merseyside. If you are searching the internet for ‘MOT checker near me’, you are more than likely to find us at the top of your search results.
Give us a call and schedule your next MOT Test St Helens today.